A.M. Bobreshov – Dr. Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor, Head of Department of Electronics, Dean of Faculty of Physics, Voronezh State University
N.N. Mymrikova – Dr. Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor, Department of Electronics, Voronezh State University
A.A. Yablonskikh – Post-graduate Student, Department of Electronics, Voronezh State University
In paper the section of a preamplification of the receiver with a series connection of stages is observed. The circuit design of turning on of the amplifiers collected under the circuit design a blanket source, for minimization of third-order intermodulation distortions is presented. Performances «intercept point» (IP3), as separate stages are observed, and at their multistage turning on.
Effects of modeling and experiment of a section of a preamplification are resulted and optimum behaviours of operation of transistors at which the underload value of level of intermodulation components of the third order is attained at the plus transfer ratio are chosen.
- Knyazev A.D. E'lementy' teorii i praktiki obespecheniya e'lektromagnitnoj sovmestimosti radioe'lektronny'x sredst. M.: Radio i svyaz'. 1984. 336 s.
- Bogdanovich B.M. Nelinejny'e iskazheniya v priemno-usilitel'ny'x ustrojstvax. M.: Svyaz'. 1980. 280 s.
- Sagers R.C. Intersept Point and Udersired Response // IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technolog.1983. V. 32. № 1. P. 121−133.
- Kenington P.B. High Linearity RF Amplifier Design. Artech House. 2000. 531 p.
- Kenneth S. Kundert. Accurate and Rapid Measurement of IP2 and IP3. Designer’s Guide Community. 22 May 2002.