N.N. Vasin – Dr. Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Head of Department of Communication Systems, Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics (Samara)
E.A. Ivanova – Post-graduate Student, Master, Engineer, Department of Communication Systems, Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics (Samara)
R.V. Chigir – Post-graduate Student, Department of Communication Systems, Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics (Samara)
The article analyzes traffic on the packet switching network. A graph of the daily load of the measured channel is shown, which displays information on overloads. Also, a daily graph of the excess of the declared bandwidth of traffic on the channel under investigation is shown. The presence of queues is detected, which leads to an overload of buffer devices. As a result, low priority packets are lost.
To determine the effect of packet loss on network performance, a mathematical model for assessing quality based on fuzzy logic was developed. Linguistic variables are described, the base of fuzzy rules is presented. It is established that an increase on the network load leads to an increase in the share of dropped packets. Therefore, as the load increases, the transmission quality decreases.
The problem of long authentication time is considered. An authentication algorithm has been developed, which ensures a shorter ex-ecution time. The experiment and the comparative analysis of the speed, existing and proposed authentication algorithms has been carried out. Tables of relative effectiveness of these authentication methods under different conditions are obtained. The advantage of this method was found more than 7 times, also reduces the share of lost packets.
- Kartashevskij V.G. Osnovy’ teorii massovogo obsluzhivaniya. M.: Goryachaya liniya - Telekom. 2013. 130 s.
- Uxobotov V.I. Izbranny’e glavy’ teorii nechetkix mnozhestv. Chelyabinsk: Izd-vo Chelyabinskogo gos-nogo un-ta. 2011. 245 s.
- Olifer V.G., Olifer N.A. Komp’yuterny’e seti. Princzipy’, texnologii, protokoly’. SPb.: Piter. 2014. 944 s.
- Kuan Zh., Chunming T., Ksiangxan Zh., Chunming R. Bezopasny’j protokol autentifikaczii pol’zovatelej dlya seti datchikov pri zaxvate danny’x // Zhurnal oblachny’x komp’yuterny’x vy’chislenij, sistem i prilozhenij. 2015. № 4.
- N’yang Dae-Xan, Li Mun-Kyu. Sovershenstvovanie dvuxfaktornogo protokola autentifikaczii Dasa v bezprovodny’x sensorny’x setyax. Arxiv po kriptologii ePrint. Doklad № 631. 21 dekabrya 2009. http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/631.pdf.