V.A. Smolin – Post-graduate Student, Assistant, Department of Electronics and Microprocessor Engineering,
Smolensk branch of «National Research University «MPEI»
Researches of an atmospheric background radiation and air targets in the near infrared range of 1,5−2 microns results in modern publications are absent. First of all it is connected with need of the solution of an urgent scientific problem of search of optimum ways unmanned aerial vehicles detection against the background of the atmosphere cloudy fields by means of passive optical-electronic the system with the wide field of sight working in the near infrared range.
In this regard methods of conducting pilot studies for the benefit of the receiving statistical mathematical models of radiation of the un-manned aerial vehicle and an atmospheric background necessary for carrying out imitating mathematical modeling for the benefit of cre-ation of effective algorithms of processing thermovision images have been developed. During conducting pilot studies with using moder-nized «land» method, radiation of the unmanned aerial vehicle indikatrisa have been received. Fixing of cloudy fields of an atmospheric background power brightness fluctuation of were carried out with the help, specially created measuring computer system.
On the basis of the obtained data mathematical models have been constructed. As a result of mathematical modeling it is established that average values distributions and mean square deviations of power brightness of cloudy fields (the first type) fluctuations tend increase in intensity of radiation with growth of observation the place a corner and also concentration of particles (crystals of ice or an aerosol) depend on height of education, structure of clouds (crystals of ice or an aerosol). Besides they allow to divide cloudy fields into two types having small-scale structure and large-scale heterogeneity. The angular extent of the radiating not uniformity of the radiating atmospheric background cloudy fields are limited to sizes of correlation radiuses in the lines and columns. Proceeding from it the possibility of division according to width of unmanned aerial vehicles radiation spatial ranges and the extended radiating not uniformity of the radiating atmospheric background cloudy field is supposed. Within the segments of the background image limited to the angular sizes equal to correlation radiuses, the spatial structure of the radiating not uniformity of the radiating atmospheric background cloudy field in the lines and columns isn't subject to sharp changes, i.e. she can be considered uniform.
For the solution of dot thermal objects against the cloudy field background detection problem of the new approach which consists in the so-called background principle of obtaining information is used. The background principle of detection is that a required dot thermal object is found by the analysis of an atmospheric background the cloudy field spatial structure regularities properties. The contrast way allowing to select the image of a dot thermal object on small sites of a shot of the background image where masking is impossible has been developed. As a result of mathematical modeling it has been established that the processing of the image with use of a contrast way of detection of a dot thermal object against the cloudy fields background of an atmospheric background algorithm is efficient. The analysis of mathematical modeling results has allowed to establish that when processing the image for certain cloudy fields emergence of false dot thermal objects is possible. For elimination of mistakes it is expedient to include in the detection system optical-electronic system with a narrow field of sight which will allow to investigate with use of a consecutive method of the review on the known coordinates all received dot thermal objects on compliance to their image to unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Zvezhinskij S.S. Povy'shenie funkczional'noj e'ffektivnosti sredstv obnaruzheniya // Specz. texnika. 2005. № 5. S. 11−14.
- Yakimenko I.V., Solov'ev V.A. i dr. E'ksperimental'noe opredelenie xarakteristik infrakrasnogo izlucheniya samoletov v polete. Smolensk.: VA VPVO VS RF. 2009. 84 s.
- Yakimenko I.V. Metody', modeli i sredstva obnaruzheniya vozdushny'x czelej na atmosfernom fone shirokougol'ny'mi optiko-e'lektronny'mi sistemami. Izd. 2-e, ispr. i dop. SPb.: Lan'. 2014. 176 s.
- Mishhenko A.M., Rachkovskij S.S., Smolin V.A., Yakimenko I.V. E'ksperimental'ny'e issledovaniya prostranstvennogo raspredeleniya sobstvennogo izlucheniya atmosfernogo fona v infrakrasnom diapazone voln // Radiotexnika. 2017. № 2. S. 119−125.
- Kriksunov L.Z. Spravochnik po osnovam infrakrasnoj texniki. M.: Sov. radio. 1978. 400 s.
- Allenov M.I., Solov'ev V.A. i dr. Stoxasticheskaya struktura izlucheniya oblachnosti. SPb.: Gidrometeoizdat. 2000. 175 s.
- Zhensen Wu Anan Liu. Scattering of Solar and Atmospheric Background Radiation from a Target // International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves. 2002. V. 23. № 6. P. 907−917.
- McNally A.P., Watts P.D.. A cloud detection algorithm for high-spectral-resolution infrared sounders // Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc. 2003. 129. P. 3411−3423.
- Ol'gin S.V. Mnogofunkczional'naya optoe'lektronnaya sistema nablyudeniya dlya VMS Izrailya // Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenie. 2002. № 6. S. 21−22.
- Prixod'ko V.N., Xisamov R.Sh. Obnaruzhenie «tochechny'x» ob''ektov teplopelengatorom na osnove matrichnogo fotopriemnogo ustrojstva // Oboronnaya texnika. 2007. № 1−2. S. 64−66.
- Chuprakov A.M., Xitrik A.S. Teplovizionny'j priczel na osnove matrichnogo bolometricheskogo priemnika // Sb. statej «Optiko-e'lektronny'e sistemy' vizualizaczii i obrabotki opticheskix izobrazhenij». № 2 / Pod red. V.V. Tarasova, Yu.G. Yakushenkova. M.: CzNII «Cziklon». 2007. S. 60−71.
- Artyunov V.A., Vasil'ev I.S. Perspektivy' razrabotok monolitny'x oxlazhdaemy'x matrichny'x infrakrasny'x priborov dlya kompleksirovanny'x mnogospektral'ny'x sistem obnaruzheniya v diapazonax 1,5−5 i 8−12 mkm // Sb. statej «Optiko-e'lektronny'e sistemy' vizualizaczii i obrabotki opticheskix izobrazhenij». № 2 / Pod red. V.V. Tarasova, Yu.G. Yakushenkova. M.: CzNII «Cziklon». 2007. S. 3−17.
- Alpatov B.A., Babayan P.V., Balashov O.E., Stepashkin A.I. Metody' avtomaticheskogo obnaruzheniya i soprovozhdeniya ob''ektov. Obrabotka izobrazhenij i upravlenie. M.: Radiotexnika. 2008. 176 s.