S.K. Dulin – Dr. Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Leading Research Scientist, Institute of Informatics Problems of FRC CSC RAS (Moscow)
I.N. Rozenberg – Dr. Sc. (Eng.), Professor, General Director of JSC «NIIAS» (Moscow)
V.I. Umansky – Dr. Sc. (Eng.), Deputy General Director of JSC «NIIAS» (Moscow)
In geographical information systems (GIS), where the management of the quality of geodata depends on the spatial features of objects, the problem of consistency acquires additional complications. Considering the problems of ensuring the quality of visualization of digital models of the map of the Arctic zone, it should be noted that the generalization of such a map should not only guarantee certain standards for the derived scale of the map, but also maintain a certain level of semantics. A method of spatial consistency of geographic data sets in a vector format is described, which focuses on eliminating display and classification errors. Three types of errors that affect the corresponding types of consistency are considered: structural, geometric and topo-semantic. It is shown that each type of error requires the development of special verification and correction procedures, which are presented in the form of a general structure.
- Morrison J. Spatial data quality // Elements of Spatial Data Quality. Elsevier Science. 1995. P. 1−12.
- Kainz W. Logical Consistency // Elements of Spatial Data Quality. Elsevier Science. 1995. P. 109−138.
- Salge P. Semantic accuracy //Elements of Spatial Data Quality. Elsevier Science. 1995. P. 139−152.
- Dulin S.K., Dulina N.G., Umanskij V.I. Ustranenie oshibok prostranstvennoj soglasovannosti baz geodanny’x // Sb. nauchny’x trudov «Nauchnaya sessiya MIFI-2009». M.: NIYaU MIFI. 2009. T. V. S. 19−22.
- Rozenberg I.N., Dulin S.K. Geoinformaczionny’j portal otrasli. Garantirovat’ dostovernost’ danny’x // Zheleznodorozhny’j transport. 2010. № 2. S. 12−17.
- Egenhofer M.J., Franzosa R.D. Point-set Topological Spatial Relations // International Journal of Geographic Information Systems. 2001. V. 5. № 2. P. 161−174.