V.V. Voznuk – Ph. D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Systems and Means of Radio-Electronic Struggle for Space Purposes, Mozhaysky Military Space Academy (Saint Petersburg)
S.G. Vorona – Ph. D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Department of Applied Informatics, Odintsovo branch of MGIMO
P.A. Maslakov – Post-graduate Student, Department of Systems and Means of Radio-Electronic Struggle for Space Purposes, Mozhaysky Military Space Academy (Saint Petersburg)
E.V. Kutsenko – Post-graduate Student, Department of Systems and Means of Radio-Electronic Struggle for Space Purposes, Mozhaysky Military Space Academy (Saint Petersburg)
In the article is proposed a mathematical apparatus of estimation of quality of functioning of the multichannel communication systems in conflict of jamming. It is shown the results of multilevel conflict of jamming multichannel radio system (MCRS), including system, organizational, technical and channel level performance. As a indicator of the effectiveness jamming selected coefficient of reduction in throughput capacity of the multichannel radio system.
In the design and creation of modern communication systems it is necessary to consider the possibility of their joint operation with third-party radio systems, creating unintentional or intentional interference in the conditions of dynamic interaction (conflict) with their hardly predictable behavior.
The developed simulation model electronic dual conflict «line of radio channel interference», allows to solve problems of justification of requirements to the subsystem control communication system in terms of adaptation to organized interference, as well as the most important characteristics of the subsystems for the intelligence and control of the jamming system.
At the system level, the main indicator of the performance of the conflict of jamming is the coefficient of reduction of throughput capacity of the communication system.
To describe the mathematical model of functioning MCRS in terms of exposure to a variety of intentional interference at the system level of the applied mathematical apparatus of the theory of mass service systems, which allowed to characterize the average behavior of the system.
When considering electronic conflict at the data link level for example, the separate communi-cation channel with BPSK modulation, the main metric is able to characterize the performance MCRCS in terms of exposure to a variety of electronic jamming on the presentation tier of a conflict is the coefficient of relative reduction of throughput capacity of a communication channel under the impact of intentional interference.
The main indicator on the system-level view of the conflict, jamming the selected the coefficient of reduction of throughput capacity of the radio system, which represents the ratio of the increment (decrease) the throughput capacity of the radio system under the impact of intentional interference to the bandwidth of the radio system under normal conditions.
Based on the proposed mathematical apparatus of the estimation of the influence of the num-ber of channels, interference, temporal and probabilistic characteristics of radio interference complex (ICR) by the coefficient of reduction of throughput capacity of the radio system.
The studies found that when it exceeds a certain relationship interference/signal, equal to the suppression factor, further enhancing the energy potential of the complex jamming does not signifi-cantly decrease coefficient of reduction of through-put capacity of MCRS. This indicates a low effi-ciency from the point of view of radio counter-measures, simply increasing power of jammer and requires a search for more efficient ways of jamming. Analysis of the results showed that the con-trol subsystem of the ICR has a significant impact on the quality of the solution suppress MCRS with a large number of channels of interference and the low ratio interference/signal.
Thus, the proposed model allows to analyze the influence of the main parameters and characteristics of systems that are in mutual conflict on the efficiency of their functioning. The results of this analysis can be used to solve synthesis problems in conflict-sustainable organizational and technical systems at the stage of justification of the basic technical requirements and recommendations for their combined use.
- Radzievskij V.G., Sirota A.A. Informaczionnoe obespechenie radioe'lektronny'x sredstv v usloviyax konflikta. M.: IPRZhR. 2001. 456 s.
- Kupriyanov A.I., Saxarov A.V. Radioe'lektronny'e sistemy' v informaczionnom konflikte. M.: Vuzovskaya kniga. 2003. 528 s.
- Polushin P.A., Sinitsin D.V. Using of Joint Management of Transmission and Receiving of Signals by Parallel Channels // Indian Science Cruiser. 2013. V. 27. № 4. P. 52−54.
- Vladimirov V.I. Informaczionny'e osnovy' radiopodavleniya linij radiosvyazi v dinamike radioe'lektronnogo konflikta. Voronezh: VIRE'. 2003. 140 s.
- Vladimirov V.I., Vladimirov I.V. Osnovy' oczenki konfliktno-ustojchivy'x sostoyanij organizaczionno-texnicheskix sistem (v informaczionny'x konfliktax). Voronezh: VAIU. 2008. 231 s.
- Ebert J.-P. Willig A. A Gilbert-Elliot Bit Error Model and the Efficient Use in Packet Level Simulation // TKN Technical Reports. Berlin. March 1999.
- Wang K., Moayeri N. Finite state markov channel – a useful model for radio communication channels // IEEE Transaction on Vehicular technology. February 1995. V. 44(2). P. 163−171.
- Mal'czev G.N., Voznyuk V.V., Tuktamy'shev M.R. Modelirovanie konflikta slozhny'x radiotexnicheskix sistem metodom parallel'ny'x razvivayushhixsya stoxasticheskix proczessov // Informaczionno-upravlyayushhie sistemy'. 2013. № 5 (66) S. 26−33.
- Ventczel' E.S. Issledovanie operaczij. M.: Sov. radio. 1972. 552 s.
- Voznyuk V.V., Zajczev S.A., Fomin A.V. Oczenivanie kachestva prednamerenny'x pomex czifrovy'm sistemam peredachi informaczii metodom komp'yuternogo modelirovaniya// Trudy' Voenno-kosmicheskoj akademii imeni A.F. Mozhajskogo. 2014. № 645. S. 79−87.
- Voznyuk V.V., Fomin A.V. Oczenivanie kachestva prednamerenny'x pomex analogovy'm sistemam peredachi informaczii metodom komp'yuternogo modelirovaniya // Trudy' Voenno-kosmicheskoj akademii imeni A.F. Mozhajskogo. 2014. № 644. S. 78−87.
- Antipenskij R.V., Zmij B.F. Modelirovanie signalov i ix preobrazovanij v linejny'x czepyax. Voronezh: VAIU. 2008. 361 s.
- Antipenskij R.V. Razrabotka modelej prednamerenny'x pomex signalam s diskretnoj modulyacziej // Komponenty' i texnologii. 2007. № 10. S. 138−143.