Yu.L. Koziratsky – Honored Scientist of RF, Dr. Sc. (Eng.), Professor of Department, MESC «Zhukovsky–Gagarin Air Force Academy» (Voronezh)
A.V. Alabovsky – Ph. D. (Eng.), Senior Research Scientist, MESC «Zhukovsky–Gagarin Air Force Academy» (Voronezh)
D.V. Prokhorov – Ph. D. (Eng.), Associate Professor of Department, MESC «Zhukovsky–Gagarin Air Force Academy» (Voronezh)
I.Yu. Kuryanov – Ph. D. (Eng.), Lecturer of Department, MESC «Zhukovsky–Gagarin Air Force Academy» (Voronezh)
E.A. Mamajanyan – Post-graduate Student, MESC «Zhukovsky–Gagarin Air Force Academy» (Voronezh)
Based on the analysis of the laser location signal reflected from the air object, a method for identifying and selecting the target is substantiated. In order to confirm the adequacy of the proposed method, a laboratory setup was assembled reproducing the conditions for the optical location process.
Currently, the issues of identification and selection of targets on a complex signal background are given increased attention and many scientific works have been devoted. This is due to the emerging possibility of determining the geometric features of the design of airborne locations, for example aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles, according to the characteristics of the reflected signals. Such characteristic, distinctive property of locating signals reflected from mobile elements of an airborne object can be their amplitude modulation, carrying in itself useful information about the object of location. In particular, the characteristics of the spectra of these signals can be used as signs of recognition of an air object. From the obtained spectra, it is possible to determine a number of characteristics of an air object, such as a maneuver, the nature of the motion, the overall technical state. The method of recognition of an air object by spectral characteristics is widely used in radar. However, taking into account the reduction in dimensions and the increase in the nomenclature of air objects (the appearance of screw small unmanned aerial vehicles, including quadrocopters), the issue of recognizing such airborne objects by means of radar in view of their resolving power becomes problematic. Therefore, the identification of airborne objects, based on the analysis of spectral features in the secondary modulation using optical-electronic reconnaissance means, is an actual task.
- Kolbin A.A. Model' vtorichnoj modulyaczii signalov vertoleta v prosvetnoj radiolokaczii // Materialy' IV Vseros. konf. «Radiolokacziya i radiosvyaz'». IRE' RAN. 2010. S. 131−134.
- Obnaruzhenie i koordinatometriya optiko-e'lektronny'x sredstv, oczenka parametrov ix signalov / Pod red. Yu.L. Koziraczkogo. M.: Radiotexnika. 2015. 456 s.
- Tixonov V.I. Optimal'ny'j priem signalov. M.: Radio i svyaz'. 1983. 320 s.
- G. Van Tris. Teoriya obnaruzheniya, oczenok i modulyaczii: Per. s angl. pod red. V.I. Tixonova. M.: Sov. Radio. 1972. 744 s.
- Koziraczkij Yu.L. i dr. Opredelenie chisla posy'lok lazernoj lokaczionnoj sistemy' // Radiotexnika. 1986. № 2.
- Koziraczkij Yu.L., Alabovskij A.V. Osobennosti razlicheniya opticheskix signalov, podchinyayushhixsya puassonovskoj statistike // Radiotexnika. 1986. № 2.
- Gnedenko B.V. Kurs teorii veroyatnostej. M.: Nauka. 1969. 400 s.