P.V. Luzhnov - Ph.D. (Eng.), Assistant Professor, Department of Medical and Technical Information Technology (BME-2), Bauman Moscow State Technical University
K.V. Romanenko - Head of Department, Municipal Clinical Hospital named after V.V. Vinogradov (Moscow)
A.K. Volkov - Dr.Sc. (Med.), Professor, Director, Bauman Moscow State Technical University
A.P. Nikolaev - Dr.Sc. (Med.), Professor, Head of Department of Medical and Technical Management (BMT-4), Bauman Moscow State Technical University
Chronic diseases of the bottom extremities vessels differ a progressing current and complexity of diagnostics at early stages. Problems of diagnostics, treatment and aftertreatment of patients with the given pathologies are rather actual. Physical methods of treatment are an important component of obliterating diseases complex treatment of vessels. Their purpose is microcirculation improvement in the muscles lacking oxygen. Also there is a development of system of the collaterals promoting activization of a circulation regarding an extremity below a place of narrowing of a lumen of a vessel. Influence by an electromagnetic field leads to improvement of hemodynamic indicators, rising of blood flow rate. Thus, the given method can be used at complex therapy.
The quantitative estimation of a blood flow is based on definition of blood flow maximum systolic rate in arteries. In norm the arterial pressure measured at level of malleoluses, peerly system. Pressure drop is proportional to degree of a lesion of an artery: the more expression of process, the goes down pressure more strongly. The malleolus-humeral index of pressure in rest pays off as a parity of systolic pressure in an anticnemion artery at malleolus level to systolic pressure in a humeral artery. The given indicator is peer norm 1,0 … 1,2 and decreases at augmentation of degree of disease.
During work performance the algorithm of the planimetric analysis of a signal has been generated. The algorithm allows to allocate and count the most important parametres of a regional hemodynamic. It is average rate of a blood flow, a blood stroke output in an investigated site. Research of results of work of algorithm has shown possibility of index calculation as one of key parametres, allowing to estimate a condition of blood vessels.
- Pokrovskij A.V. Angiologicheskaja sluzhba v sisteme prakticheskogo zdravoohranenija Rossii // Angiologiche-skaja i sosudistaja hirurgija. 1997. № 2. S. 12–18.
- Kastrov, A.Ju. Razrabotka metoda bioadekvatnoj jelek-tromagnitnoj stimuljaciirazvitija kompensatornyh sosudistyh reakcij v porazhennyh konechnostjah ubol'nyh hronicheskimi obliterirujushhimi zabolevanijami arterij nizhnih konechnostej: Avtoref. diss. ... kand. med. nauk. M. 2003. 16 s.
- Luzhnov P.V. Razrabotka komp'juternoj sistemy dlja biosinhronizirovannogo jelektromagnitnogo vozdej-stvija: Avtoref. diss. ... kand. tehn. nauk. M. 2005. 141 s.
- Shamkina L.A. Biotehnicheskaja sistema jelektromagnit-noj terapii narushenij krovoobrashhenija nizhnih konech-nostej: Avtoref. diss. ... kand. tehn. nauk. M. 2009. 149 s.
- Popechitelev E.P., Chashhin A.V. Issledovanie processov perifericheskogo krovoobrashhenija verhnej konechnosti // Vestnik novyh medicinskih tehnologij. 2006. T. HIII. № 1. S. 224.