V.V. Utkin – Ph.D. (Eng.), Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
S.I. Andronov – Ph.D. (Eng.), Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
D.S. Voinov – Adjunct, Cherepovets Higher Military Engineering School of Radio Electronics
D.V. Tsarik – Research Scientist, LTD «Special Technological Center» (St. Petesburg)
Analysis of modern radar stations of the armed forces of the NATO countries and China shows that there is a tendency to switch to operating modes characterized by energy and structural concealment, radars of this type have been called Low Probability of Inter-ception.
Energy concealment is achieved by reducing the radiated peak power and increasing the duration of the emitted signal, as well as by reducing the power spectral density by increasing the signal base. Structural concealment is achieved through the use of structurally similar signals.
When conducting radio monitoring of such signals, a problem situation arises associated with the resolution of structurally similar probing signals of stealth radars. In this paper, we propose an approach to its solution based on the use of the maximum likelihood function.
- Perunov Yu.M., Macukevich V.V., Vasiljev A.A. Zarubezhnihe radioehlektronnihe sredstva. Kn. 1: Radiolokacionnihe sistemih. M.: Radiotekhnika. 2010.
- Kanathenkov A.I., Merkulov V.I., Samarin O.F. Oblik perspektivnihkh bortovihkh radiolokacionnihkh sistem. Vozmozhnosti i ogranicheniya. M.: IPRZhR. 2002.
- Chernyak V.S. Mnogopozicionnaya radiolokaciya. M.: Radio i svyazj. 1993.
- Perov A.I. Statisticheskaya teoriya radiotekhnicheskikh sistem. M.: Radiotekhnika. 2003.
- Kremer N.Sh. Teoriya veroyatnosteyj i matematicheskaya statistika. M.: YuNITI. 2007.
- Andronov S.I., Chebotarj I.V., Rodionov O.V. Algoritm razdeleniya grupp strukturno-podobnihkh signalov v sredstvakh radiotekh-nicheskogo nablyudeniya // Naukoemkie tekhnologii. 2011. № 8. S. 18–23.