S.K. Sharifov – Vice President on Innovation of the Science and Production Company “SPC BIOMEDIS”
I.V. Stepanian – Dr. Sc. (Biol.), Ph.D. (Eng.), Leading Research Scientist, Labor Medicine Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Laboratory of biodynamics, Institute for Machine Science named by A.A. Blagonravov of the RAS, Moscow State Сonservatory named by P.I. Chaikovsky (Moscow)
A.V. Savelyev – Ph.D. (Philos.), Senior Research Scientist, Director of the Patent agency «©Uniquely honest patenting»
The aim of the work is to report on the results of the development of a new method of transcranial electromagnetic stimulation of the human brain in the millimeter radio range taking into account of physics of stimulating action on the ultrastructure of the nervous tissue.
The article is devoted to the results of long-term research conducted by the research and production company NPK BIOMEDIS, in the direction of developing theoretical and experimental models of electromagnetic actions on nerve tissue. In contrast to the known methods of transcranial magnetic stimulation, modeling and determination of possible electromagnetic-dependent ultrastructural features with determination of geometry and elucidation of its role in electromagnetic interactions are carried out. This allows to significantly reduce the power of the impact, while maintaining and increasing its effectiveness. On the basis of these theoretical and experimental studies, a number of micro-power compact endogen devices for transcranial electromagnetic stimulation, commercially produced by BIOMEDIS and sold in more than 20 countries of the world, were created.
This work was financially supported by RHSF in grant № 15-03-00519а «Post-non-classic paradigm of artificial intellect» in part.
- Cattaneo L. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation //Lateralized Brain Functions: Methods in Human and Non-Human Species. 2017. S. 369–406.
- Naro A. et al. Effects of cerebellar transcranial alternating current stimulation on motor cortex excitability and motor function // Brain Structure and Function. 2017. S. 1–16.
- Savel'ev A.V. Otkry'tie nejrofizicheskix vixrej v nervnoj sisteme // Biomediczinskaya radioe'lektronika. 2015. № 6. S. 15–27.
- Xolmanskij A.S. Modelirovanie fiziki mozga // Kvantovaya Magiya. 2006. T. 3. Vy'p. 3. S. 3126–3155.
- Savel'ev A.V. Nejrokomp'yutery' v izobreteniyax // Nejrokomp'yutery': razrabotka, primenenie. 2004. № 2–3. S. 33–49.