A.S. Gusev – Post-graduate Student, Department of Computer Engineering, Vladimir State University named after A.&N. Stoletovs
The questions of definition, assessing and reducing wear of cutting tools (in particular of circular saws in woodworking) with the use of modern technology, now remain insufficiently studied. So important is computer modeling of processes of wear of cutting tools.
In an article presents the theoretical basis for calculating of the oxidative wear of the circular saw, as well as the results of the modeling of the process of oxidative wear of the cutting edges of saw teeth, for sawing of wood as across the grain and along, at the required intervals of time.
The developed system allows to model the processes of oxidative wear of the cutting edges of circular saw teeth at the next set of input parameters:
– for wood: the choice of wood, of the type wood cutting (across or along), of the humidity the wood, the thickness of the sawn material circular saw;
– for cutting speed: the choice of the number of turnovers of the saw on the machine and the value of the diameter of the saw;
– for the material of the tool: the choice of material circular saw, number of teeth, tooth pitch, tooth height, the thickness of the saw, the separation of the teeth of a saw, the initial radius of curvature of the cutting edges of the teeth.
In the developed system implements the following tasks:
1) Finding of the optimal oxidative wear, under given initial parameters within the required times, when two versions of cutting (transverse and longitudinal);
2) Parameter definitions, which are in the given interval, in which was obtained the optimum values of oxidative wear;
3) Build of the graphs of dependences of oxidative wear from time, when two versions of cutting (transverse and longitudinal).
- Grube A.EH. Derevorezhushhie instrumenty: Uchebnik. Izd.
3-e, pererab. i dop. M.: Lesnaja promyshlennost. 1971. 344 s.
- Gusev S.V., Gusev A.S. Teoreticheskoe obosnovanie
ehffekta samozatachivanija // Mashinostroenie i bezopasnost zhiznedejatelnosti:
mezhvuzovskijj cb. nauch. rabot. M.: Mashinostroenie. 2011. № 3(10). S. 44−47.
- Zotov G.A., SHvyrjov F.A. Podgotovka i ehkspluatacija
derevorezhushhego instrumenta: Uchebnik dlja proftekhuchilishh. Izd. 4-e, pererab. i
dop. M.: Lesnaja promyshlennost. 1986. 301 s.
- Ljubchenko V.I., Rezanie drevesiny i drevesnykh
materialov: Ucheb. posobie dlja vuzov. M.: Lesnaja promyshlennost. 1986. 296 s.
- Glebov I.T., Neustroev D.V. Spravochnik po
derevorezhushhemu instrumentu. Uralskaja gosudarstvennaja lesotekhnicheskaja akademija.
Ekaterinburg. 2000. 253 s.
- Glebov I.T. Raschet rezhimov rezanija drevesiny.
Ekaterinburg: Uralskijj gosudarstvennyjj lesotekhnicheskijj un-t. 2005. 155 s.
- Glebov I.T. Rezanie drevesiny. Ucheb. posobie.
Ekaterinburg: Uralskijj gosudarstvennyjj lesotekhnicheskijj un-t. 2007. 228 s.