The article provides a comparative analysis of known approaches to detection of network conditions, which showed that they do not sufficiently guarantee the detection of network attacks under a priori uncertainty concerning the information about the used Protocol stacks. This fact determines the relevance of objectives develop new approach to detect network attacks.
Authors are encouraged to obtain information about the status of information and computing network, considering it as a complex system, which changes its state in time under the action of various factors. The status of the research network reflects reasonably se-lected dynamic variables.
An analytical model describing the procedure of creating and displaying dynamic variables based on two-dimensional state vector of the studied network considering the matrix of transition probabilities is developed. The analytical model is designed to describe the probabilistic behavior of the network in various modes, including network attacks.
- Gamajunov D.JU.Obnaruzhenie kompjuternykh atak na osnove analiza povedenija setevykh obektov. M.:
MGU im. M.V. Lomonosova, fakultet vychislitelnojj matematiki i kibernetiki.
2007. 89 s.
- Blaker O.Analiz nelinejjnykh sistem. M.: Mir. 1969. 400 s.
- Butkovskijj A.G.Fazovye portrety upravljaemykh dinamicheskikh sistem. M.: Nauka. 1985. 136 s.
- Krivulin N.K.Vychislenie pokazatelja Ljapunova obobshhennykh linejjnykh sistem s pokazatelnym
raspredeleniem ehlementov perekhodnojj matricy. SPb.: Vestnik SPbGU. 2009. 11 s.
- Romanko V.K.Raznostnye uravnenija. M.: BINOM. Laboratorija znanijj. 2012. 108 s.