V.N. Kharisov – Dr.Sc. (Eng.), professor OJSC «VNIIR-Progress»
A.V. Pel’tin – Ph.D. (Eng.), NII RET Bauman Moscow State Technical University
- Mitelman A.M. Signal Quality Monitoring for GPS Augmentation System. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University, December 2004.
- Phelts R.E. Multicorrelator Techniques for Robust Mitigation of Threats to GPS Signal Quality. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University. June 2001.
- Liang Heng. Safe Satellite Navigation With Multiple Constellations: Global Monitoring of GPS and GLONASS Signal-in-Space Anomalies. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University. December. 2012.
- Phelts R.E., Walter T., Per Enge. Toward Real-Time SQM for WAAS: Improved Detection Techniques // ION GNSS 16th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation. Portland (Oregon). 2003. P. 2739 – 2749.
- Detection of Anomaly Signal by Signal Quality Monitor Receiver. Saitoh. GNSS-ION 04. P. 2331-2336.
- Thoelert S., Erker S., Meurer M., Furthner J. New Signals in the Sky – A High Gain Antenna Analysis of GPS IIF and COMPASS, 23rd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of The Institute of Navigation, Portland, OR, September 21-24. 2010.
- Pini M., Akos D.M. Analysis of GNSS Signals using the Robert C.Byrd Green Bank Telescope. Satellite Communications and Navigation Systems, edited by Enrico Del Re, Marina Ruggieri, 2008 Springer Science + Business Media.
- Gotta M., Corvo S., Gottifredi F., Martinino F. GNSS Signal Monitoring Laboratory Facility at AAS-I Premises: an Overview, 2nd Workshop on GNSS Signals & Signal Processing GNSS SIGNALS’2007.
- High Gain Antenna Co., Ltd., Korea(South), 425-090 Danwon-gu,Ansan,Gyeonggi. http://www.highgain.co.kr
- General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies, USA, http://www.gdsatcom.com