packet radio network
I.I. Snytkin, A.V. Spirin, T.I. Snytkin
Network NGN (Next Generation Network) with packet switching is considered as new telecommunication paradigm (set of the conceptual scheme, models of statement and problems solution, research methods), which is connected with transition to the integrated transport system for all types of messages within comparison to reference seven-layer model of open systems interaction. One of the basic problems of the theory and practice of ensuring systems and communication networks information security (IS) is the lack of a quantitative estimation of its state. The analysis of numerous works on package radio networks (PRN) with the broadcasting multiple access channel (BMAC) shows, that estimation of those noisy signals and errors which are caused by the packages transfer on BMAC with use of noise-like signals (NLS) has basic value for researches of all system properties, characteristics and development of such PRN. Networks noisy signals and errors in PRN with BMAC, based on a principle of the 1st (physical) level signals range expansion through broadband noise-like modulation, are caused, first of all, by properties of signals expanding a range, principles and protocols of their transfer, reception and processing. The signals with pseudo-random working frequency reorganization (PRWFR) are the most effective from this position. The specified model for signals with PRWFR, allowing to estimate IS of PRN with NLS is developed in the work. These circumstances directly define the package radio sets abilities to solve the main and priority tasks within PRN: 1. Signals grabbing. 2. The possibility of multi exchange-internal to the broadcasting channel. 3. Distinction of a useful signal from noisy signal, caused by multi-beam distribution of radio-waves. 4. The suppression of natural inadvertent noisy signals.
- Seti s kommutaciejj paketov. Tematicheskijj vypusk. TIIEHR. T. 76. № II. 1987.
- Paketnye radioseti. Tematicheskijj vypusk. TIIEHR. T. 75. № I. 1987.
- Martin Dzh. Vychislitelnye seti i raspredelennaja obrabotka dannykh / per. s angl. pod red. B.C. SHtarkmana. CH. 1, 2. M.: Finansy i statistika. 1985.
- Tuzov G.I. Pomekhozashhishhennost radiosistem so slozhnymi signalami. M.: Radio i svjaz. I960.
- Palijj A.I. Radioehlektronnaja borba. M.: Voenizdat. 1969.
- Persli M.B. Rasshirenie spektra signalov v paketnykh radiosetjakh. TIIEHR. T. 75. №1. 1987.
- Adzhemov A.S. Perspektivnye napravlenija razvitija setejj svjazi obshhego polzovanija // EHlektrosvjaz. 2008. № 10. S. 6–7.
- Marder N.S. Smena paradigmy telekommunikacijj i semiurovnevaja model vzaimodejjstvija otkrytykh sistem // EHlektrosvjaz. 2007. № 2. S. 9–10.
- SHvarcman V.O. Kolichestvennaja ocenka zashhishhennosti informacii i setejj svjazi ot nesankcionirovannykh dejjstvijj // EHlektrosvjaz. 2008. № 5. S. 5–8.
- SHvarcman V.O. Aktualnye voprosy teorii i praktiki obespechenija informacionnojj bezopasnosti sistem (setejj) obshhego polzovanija // EHlektrosvjaz. 2007. № 4. S. 10–15.